Accomplished IT management leader Mary Patry engages her unique combination of leadership experience, values, training, and personality in helping her coaching clients create an attainable, sustainable vision of success.
After over 40 years in the IT industry, Mary stepped away from her corporate executive career to focus on her passion, helping others triumph, personally and professionally. At the heart of Mary’s coaching practice is her desire to create a compelling new vision for her clients’ success and her commitment to providing leadership in identifying key motivations, creating positive solutions, and enabling her coaching clients to set and achieve previously unimagined goals.
When it comes to IT, Mary’s expertise is hard‐won, founded on decades of commitment, dedication, and strategic growth. Her sterling reputation in the IT industry is ground in her well‐known ability to define the strategy, design and implementation leadership of actionable IT programs focused on increasing IT value and satisfying the needs of business stakeholders.
Beyond her technical skills, Mary’s empathy, care, and innate ability to listen set her apart in an increasingly crowded field. Mary helps her clients design a future around the positive core values, priorities, and principles they’ve identified. She guides them through understanding key motivations and offers the emotional grounding necessary to take on new challenges. Since 2013 she has helped over 80 IT Executives move forward towards their goal along with achieving Coach U Graduate Certification and ICF PCC credentialing.
ABM Industries, BCBS CA, CareFirst, Celestica, Dow Chemical, Eli Lilly, Emergent BioSolutions, FedEx, Genworth, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, IDEXX Laboratories, Kaiser Permanente, Karl Storz Endoscopy, Liberty Mutual, LPGA, Owens Corning, The Pantry/Circle K, Univ. of Arizona, Western Union, Zimmer, Inc.
- C‐Level IT, SVP Financial Services (focus on executive leadership, strategic change)
- C‐Level IT, SVP Biopharmaceutical (focus on onboarding, baseline assessment, org change)
- Global Executive IT Director, Medical Devices (assuming expanded global role)
- IT European Director, Animal Sciences (improving global relationships)
- Head of IT, Non‐Profit US Sports Association (new leadership role, org design, strategy)
- VP IT, Military Organization (onboarding into new IT Role)
- VP IT, Healthcare Provider (work/life balance, executive presence, stress management)
- Director of IT Architecture, Global Manufacturing (priority management, strategic presence)
You can read more about Mary and testimonials for ITeffectivity on LinkedIn.