Martha has over 20 years experience in IT Portfolio Management and IT Business Operations. Her extensive background in IT strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and vendor relationship management enable her to deliver outstanding business value to clients by optimizing cost and performance of their IT spend for goods and services. Martha has also been at the helm of large-scale mission critical software and hardware implementation projects. Clients depend on her expert organizational and execution skills to plan, design, build, launch and run effective and efficient business driven IT solutions. Martha’s mastery of the art of oral and written communications as well as her amiable manner make her a favorite in the workplace with internal and external customers, executives, technical and non-technical staff and vendors.
AstraZeneca, Emergent BioSolutions, Iusacell Mexico (now AT&T), Honda Motors of America, and Mexico, Jacuzzi, Watson Pharmaceuticals
- Led timely integration of business applications and processes as well as IT contracts and budgets to facilitate major mergers and acquisitions.
- Led multiple contract negotiation efforts in a variety of industries for procurement of IT goods and services, including multi-million-dollar software, hardware, consulting and outsourcing agreements.
- Led multiple projects to establish and/or transform IT Business Management Office, including IT Finance & Portfolio Management, Contract Administration, Vendor Relationship Management and Asset Management.
- Led multiple projects to establish IT cost performance benchmarking practices.
- Led all work streams involved in planning and scoping phase of project to establish a new financial services corporate entity, including designing operations for all of the business units in Mexico, standing up all IT services using the parent company’s shared services and overseeing consolidations with the US Finance division.
- Provided subject matter expertise to design and implement IT operating model transformations in conjunction with outsourcing and back sourcing of IT services across multiple IT domains.
- Provided litigation support as an IT outsourcing expert in a lawsuit between global IT Outsourcing Services Providers and a variety of clients.