Leadership capability is the foundation of a successful organization. The leadership foundation requires the right people, in the right role, with the right skills and processes to enable the “ways of working” as a team towards common goals. In support of these goals, IT Directors and Managers must move from siloed individuals to functional leaders and coaches thinking of the team over themselves. Throughout the term of this program, the technical expert is transformed into a people leader versed in speaking the language of the business.
Accelerating Team Leadership©
An engaging six- or twelve-month program that kicks off with a three-hour work workshop targeting peer team leaders within the organization. (The program kick- off can optionally be conducted on site as a daylong team building exercise.) Twelve 2-Hr virtual workshop discussions are held across a year allowing for a flexible format targeting key leadership skills.
Bonus: Individual Leadership Coaching
Every participant has access to three or six hours of individual coaching throughout the life of the program.
Targeted Skills Include:
- Leading People
- Communicating Effectively
- Demonstrating / Developing / Enhancing Business Acumen
- Hiring the Right People
- Getting Work Done Through Others
- Making Complex Decisions
- Managerial Courage
- Demonstrating Presence
- Performance Management
- Team Performance Improvements
- Enhanced Leadership Skills
- Increased Employee Engagement
- Substantive Collaboration Skills
- Broadened Business Knowledge
- Career Path Accountability
• 40 plus years hands on IT leadership experience
• Executive Coach and Advisor
• ICF Professional Certified Coach
• Former CIO and IT Executive
ITeffectivity, LLC was founded in 2013 with the mission of helping CIO’s meet the challenge of leading and delivering business solutions with a focus on effective people and process capabilities. Since then we have advised over 80 leaders as well as conducted over 20 major consulting assignments on behalf of Fortune 100 firms to small non-profits.
- Kick-off: Contract and Agreement Signature
- Who: IT Director and Managers of people
- How: Highly interactive team or group discussions per program options contracted
- Where: Zoom video conference – no travel required
- Investment: Fixed price relationship based on team and group needs
- Registration: Scheduled a 30-minute complimentary discovery discussion designed to explore how this program might assist you in meeting your goals. Let’s Talk! Discovery Discussion