ITeffectivity brings a unique approach to traditional Mastermind programs. Driven from the concept of “Women Empowering Women,” a maximum of six like-minded women from different companies come together virtually twice a month, over a six-month period, to share their stories, brainstorm and guide one another on topics of their choosing — all under the facilitation of former CIOs turned Executive Coaches. Injected into the format is an “Inspiration Igniter,” providing more specialized time to one woman, per session, to discuss her personal situation and challenges. In return, she receives “feed forward” advice from her peers and coaches while obtaining concrete actions to focus on with a newfound confidence!
Monthly Mastermind Group Discussions
A collaborative six-month program in which a small group of women IT leaders with common leadership experience, goals, and requirements grow together in semi-monthly 60-minute virtual workshop sessions discussing common topics, recognizing growth opportunities and identifying immediate actionable steps.
Available Focused Cohorts
Aspiring IT Leaders – Dedicated to high potential or newly appointed women in IT Management roles as they work towards or make the transition into Leadership positions
IT Middle Managers – Dedicated to Women Leaders of small to large Technology Teams and functions that report into Executive Management
IT Executives – Dedicated to Senior Level Women in IT who run large scale Technology functions, Teams, and budgets with critical decision-making authority for their firms
Add-On Option: Individual Leadership Coaching
Every participant has the option of adding individual coaching to their program
- Navigating hierarchies
- Finding and developing managerial courage
- Demonstrating presence
- Identifying your Leadership style
- Creating a culture of Inclusion
- Finding your voice
- Discover the power of belonging
- Diversity of ideas without fear
- Inspiring action
- Finding a Sponsor
- Defining and achieving life balance
- ICF Professional Certified Corporate Coach
- 10+ years Executive Coach and Advisor
- Former CIO and IT Executive
- 40+ years hands on IT leadership experience
- Lifelong advocate for women in IT
- Former Chief Quality, IT Risk, and Information Security Officer
- 35+ years hands-on IT Service Management and People Program Leadership
- All-level Management Coach and Diversity & Inclusion Leader
- AMA Certified Trainer and Motivational Speaker
- Recipient of 23 International awards for Innovation in IT and People Leadership
- What: Unique Mastermind Programs helping high-potential Women in IT transform into the Leaders others look to
- Who: Three cohorts to choose from – Aspiring Leaders, IT Middle Managers or IT Executives.
- How: Twice monthly one-hour virtual workshop discussions with break-out and accountability partnerships. Participation capped at 6 members maximum per cohort for more personalized focus
- Where: Zoom Video Conference – No Travel required!
- Investment: $899.00 per participant
- Registration: New Cohorts starting early Fall 2021: Applications being accepted now!