This IT Women Mastermind Group is a six-month program in which like-minded women come together to build community while taking control of their destiny in a collaborative workshop format. The women in these small groups encourage each other to go for it and practice the skills they need to be successful in safe environment.
Monthly Mastermind Group Discussions
A collaborative six-month program in which a small group of women IT leaders with common leadership experience, goals, and requirements grow together in semi-monthly 60-minute virtual workshop sessions discussing common topics, recognizing growth opportunities and identifying immediate actionable steps.
Add-On Option: BATES EXPI Executive Presence Assessment
Individual assessment measuring the self-perceptions of the leader and the perceptions that others have of her character, substance, and style.
Add-On Option: Individual Leadership Coaching
Every participant has the option of adding individual coaching coaching to their program.
• Navigating challenges with male leadership
• Finding and developing managerial courage
• Demonstrating presence
• Identifying your leadership style
• Creating a culture of inclusion
• Finding your voice
• Discover the power of belonging
• Diversity of ideas without fear
• Inspiring action
• Finding a sponsor
• Defining life balance
• 40 plus years hands on IT leadership experience
• Executive Coach and Advisor
• ICF Professional Certified Coach
• Former CIO and IT Executive
ITeffectivity, LLC was founded in 2013 with the mission of helping CIO’s meet the challenge of leading and delivering business solutions with a focus on effective people and process capabilities. Since then we have advised over 80 leaders as well as conducted over 20 major consulting assignments on behalf of Fortune 100 firms to small non-profits.
- Kick-off: Applications in process, New Cohort Starting Soon.
- Mastermind Discussions: Semi-monthly
- Who: Female mid-career IT leaders from diverse firms (maximum of 8 participants per cohort)
- How: Six month semi-monthly 60-minute virtual workshop discussion with breakout and accountability partnerships
- Where: Zoom video conference – no travel required
- Investment: $899.00 per participant.
(Add-On Options available with additional investment)