dba Coach. Mentor. Dragon Slayer.
Take care of your team and they will move mountains for you.
Enable your Leadership Voice.
At ITeffectivity, we build on your strengths as an IT leader and professional to create the future you want.
Working together, you’ll gain clarity on how to improve your career and greatly contribute to the overall success of your organization.
IT Executive Coaching
Sitting at the top of the organization can be lonely. You need a confidant to discuss the topics and challenges you are facing. Our experienced IT Executive Leadership and Coaching approach guides you to finding the answers to the questions you did not think to ask yourself.
You have a vision for the IT organization and need help to build the roadmap to get there and sell it to the business. Our IT Strategy service offering will guide you and your team on this important journey — defining the gaps between today and tomorrow in terms that business leadership approve.
Organizational Change Management
Technology is the easy part — adoption and adaptation is hard; and defining the changes needed can feel impossible. Our approach to organizational change management lets you to achieve your strategic vision and enables your organization to thrive in today’s changing IT landscape.
Target cost reduction exceeded $15 million annually.
- Optimized overall IT service delivery value
- Aligned costs to industry benchmarks.
- Improved overall internal customer satisfaction by 25%.
Led a team of 170+ IT professionals & $25M budget.
- Directed technical and business systems operations supporting $2B in operations and over 180 North American operations.
- Managed $17M P&L fire monitoring call center with 125 call center team members.
- Increased service delivery capability by 50%.
- Reduced operating expense by 25% via improved network, email, sales compensation, security systems, and processes.
Reduced operating expenses by $8M.
- Established infrastructure technology team supporting long-term healthcare provider.
- Consolidated eight data centers during merger with large healthcare provider.
Relocated a large retail bank’s Internet-based commercial money management application.
- Relocation included their disaster recovery environment from New York to New Jersey and Delaware.
- No disruption to client services.
- The relocation was completed just weeks before September 11, 2001.
- The Disaster Recovery capabilities switched over as designed and without business interruption.
Reduced technology departmental costs over 20%.
- The transformation project included application rationalization and enterprise data center outsourcing.
- Project was delivered on time, within budget and was recognized by ARC management.
We partnered with over 50 IT Leaders across six years.
- Expectations for a new CIO were to lower costs while raising service of his IT team. We assessed the current state, defined the future state and built a strategic plan and roadmap to get him to the target.
- VP of Applications attributes her promotion to our coaching partnership. She found her “voice,” enabling her to take a new leadership role when a new CIO joined the firm.
- Sr Director of IT struggled with his current role as head of Enterprise Applications. Through coaching, we learned his strengths were in innovation, not operations. He left the firm, landing a position that he is very happy with – and has been promoted twice in two years.
Meet Mary Leonardo Patry
Mary is a highly accomplished leader in IT consulting and executive coaching and serves as both a business strategist and senior technology leader.
- More than 30 years of proven IT leadership experience.
- Defines the strategy, design, and implementation leadership of actionable IT programs.
- Focuses on IT value and satisfying the business stakeholders needs.
- Expertise with consolidating and integrating processes and systems that result in world class technology functions.
Learn more about Mary here
Let’s get started!