Mary’s Conversations Index
Please join me in the conversation as we discuss relevant IT issues and interests.
Requests for future topics can be submitted to email@example.com
Conversations sponsored by ITeffectivity.com – an IT management consulting practice targeting CIO’s challenge of leading and delivering business solutions with a focus on effective people, process, and technology management.
Continue the conversation with Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-393-0722
Taking the high road (Most Recent Discussion)
People Management Conversations
- IT PEOPLE – Getting the structure right
- IT PEOPLE – Flexible Staffing Part 1
- IT PEOPLE – Flexible Staffing Part 2, Contractors are people too
- IT PEOPLE – Doing too much with too little
Change Management Conversations
- CHANGE Leadership
- Understanding the Change Curve
- CHANGE Leadership – Know thyself
- Time Out for Change
- CHANGE Leadership – Know your Team
- CHANGE Leadership – Know your Customer
- CHANGE Leadership – Sustaining the Change
- The Human Side of Leadership
- EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP – What does it look like?
- CONFIDENCE – the enemy of fear
- INTEGRITY – Looking at yourself in the mirror
- DELEGATION – Getting IT done
IT Governance Conversations
- IT GOVERNANCE – On my mind
- IT GOVERNANCE – What decisions need to be made?
- IT GOVERNANCE – What will guide our IT decisions?
- IT GOVERNANCE – Who should make the decisions?
- IT GOVERNANCE – How does IT Support these decisions?
- IT GOVERNANCE – How are the decisions managed?
- IT GOVERNANCE – How are decisions monitored?